[ubuntu-uk] Gwibber, Facebook and RSS feed

Tony Arnold tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk
Sun Jun 14 23:18:45 BST 2009

Does anyone know how to get the RSS feed URL needed to put into to
Gwibber so I could use Gwibber to monitor my friends status updates?

Google has resulted in lots of suggestions, but what these say should be
on the facebook page just isn't, so I'm confused!

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold,                        Tel: +44 (0) 161 275 6093
Head of IT Security,                Fax: +44 (0) 870 136 1004
Manchester M13 9PL.                 Email: tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk