[ubuntu-uk] Wireless Networking question: Ps3 or Xbox 360

HippyChick hippychick at digitaloctave.com
Tue Jun 9 00:11:49 BST 2009

Our PS3 is using upnp, it seems to play most things, and our server is
transcoding on the fly for those that dont using mediatomb, we are still
musing over the thought of putting ubuntu on the PS3 but heard it doesnt
make full use of the cores so if anyone can confirm that, that would be
great :)

HC