[ubuntu-uk] Wacom Intuos4 - how to install?

daveg at boavon.plus.com daveg at boavon.plus.com
Mon Jun 8 20:53:57 BST 2009

I know very little about such things.  However, I'm not too bad at reading
and there is a reasonable article in the July edition of LINUX Format
covering a little about this sort of problem.  Apparantly on the
accompanying DVD there is a copy of the article writers xorg.conf which
gets the erasure, buttons and circular pad working.  Also within GIMP
these features must be mapped to keystrokes which is done using wacompcpl
tool, included apparantly in the linuxwacom package or available at
http://linuxwacom.sourceforge.net