[ubuntu-uk] canon lbp-1120

Farran Lee fazzy.baboon at ntlworld.com
Sun Jun 7 21:29:07 BST 2009

well I'm very sorry everyone to bring this up and I'm sure several of
you saw the subject and groaned...
I've hunted around and no one seems to be able to make this printer
reliably work. Some people have said just do this this and this and it
works, others have no luck at all and some people's printers just make
noises... :p

well I've tried everything I can think of which isn't much - just
downloaded the canon-written ppd and installed it. That's it. So I just
hoped that someone may be able to shed a bit of light on the issue?
Please? :)

Thanks
--
Farran Lee <fazzy.baboon at ntlworld.com>