[ubuntu-uk] 8.04 username and password problem, repeat request

mike daniels mikezz1011 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 13:04:39 BST 2009

The route shell prompt asks "give route password for maintenance", it rejects my password and repeats the request. My user name is also rejected and I must have missed something if the "How to geek" explains user name reset as well. Apologies again, any more suggestions please, which page of thescriptshould I be looking at ? thanks, Michael