[ubuntu-uk] Asus and Microsoft sitting in a tree....

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 10:43:28 BST 2009

On 01/06/09 21:20, Christopher Swift wrote:
<snip />
> First off I'll point out the evidence that we have piece-by-piece and I
> don't mean to be patronising nor offensive as I do this.
<nip />

Isn't is very strange how PC World now make an announcement about
dropping Linux (although that's no loss to me - crap store, expensive
and really naive staff) and they use almost the exact same language...?

Anyone might think there was a [funded] campaign behind this:

http://www.itpro.co.uk/611224/retailer-pc-world-drops-linux-netbooks-for-windows

;-)

A;