[ubuntu-uk] information manager for ubuntu / gnome

David Jones djones.dancol at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 27 13:33:04 BST 2009

I use gmail set up as an imap account along with thunderbird. I can access
via my home/work computers or via any convienient web browser. I've also got
an android phone with google which is configured to automatically sync my
email, contacts, calendar and todo lists.

Dave

On Jul 27, 2009 1:19 PM, "Tony Travis" <a.travis at abdn.ac.uk> wrote:

> > Is there an equive...
Hello, Paul.

I use the 'Lightning' add-in for Thunderbird, which works very well.

Bye,

  Tony.
--
Dr. A.J.Travis, University of Aberdeen, Rowett Institute of Nutrition
and Health, Greenburn Road, Bucksburn, Aberdeen AB21 9SB, Scotland, UK

-- ubuntu-uk at lists.ubuntu.com