[ubuntu-uk] Help needed with ssh

John Matthews jakewc2 at sky.com
Sun Jul 26 09:56:01 BST 2009

A bit of good news, I managed to break my Gallery last night, doing
something I was able to do before, but since Gallery updated, it stopped
the gallery from working and broke it and it took the site offline. Took
me ages to work it out, but I discovered that the file I had changed had
the wrong permissions on it, and managed via the command line to change
the permissions and now the site is back.

I still cant get the changes I made to the file to show up, even though
they are in there. I can deal with that though.

I am feeling so chuffed with myself, I cant believe I have done that.

Yay.

Just thought I would share.

John.