[ubuntu-uk] How to update Xubuntu 7.04.

Tony Harrison tony at mitsy.co.uk
Sat Jul 18 20:53:47 BST 2009

Thanks for that, it was the pci=noacpi I had forgot to do. Xubuntu then
failed while booting anyway, something about X terminal I think it was?
But I made a new usb stick with ubuntu server on which installed but it
would only give me the option to install it to the usb stick rather than
the HDD. Do I need to use a CD-rom drive to install to the HDD?