[ubuntu-uk] Where Ubuntu falls short

Rob Beard rob at esdelle.co.uk
Thu Jul 16 17:33:17 BST 2009

Chris Weaver wrote:
> It been about 3 months since I switched the machines from XP to ubuntu
> here in the radio station I work at. I have asked the 30+ volunteers
> earlier today, what they like and dislike about Ubuntu so we'll see
> how they compare.
>
> - Chris Weaver
Oh I really do envy you.  I'm battling with short sighted managers who
don't seem to know what they're doing.  For the two radio stations I'm
providing IT to, I am supposed to be the sole IT bod and well they just
keep going over my head and it's really frustrating.  It's like banging
my head against a brick wall because they won't invest in the IT and
don't like change.

Rob