[ubuntu-uk] Help needed with ssh

John Matthews jakewc2 at sky.com
Wed Jul 15 00:49:41 BST 2009

Hi its me again, it seems I might be having a few problems with my
Ubuntu, as I cant get my files recognised when trying to use commands.
Most likely me not understanding how its done.

I have been really grateful for the support so far, but I was wondering,
would somebody be willing to go through things with me via pc to pc
support, to make sure I'm getting this, it just doesnt seem to be
working out very well.

I know its a lot to ask, and I am sorry to have to do it this way.

Thank you again for all your help.

John.