[ubuntu-uk] recover deleted files in a window OS system

Dave Morley davmor2 at davmor2.co.uk
Tue Jul 14 09:09:21 BST 2009

On Tue, 2009-07-14 at 09:03 +0100, javadayaz wrote:
> shes tried it and it recovers some files not all of them. The pictures
> were stored on thep phones internal memory. its a nokeia 8gb n95

Ah okay so it's a windows ce mobile and she has deleted the files.

In that case did she use the phone once the photos were deleted.

Memory on phones is at a premium so it tend to rewrite to it immediately
in which case the photo's recovered may be it unfortunately.

I could be wrong so double check first.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know

http://www.davmor2.co.uk