[ubuntu-uk] recover deleted files in a window OS system

Dave Morley davmor2 at davmor2.co.uk
Tue Jul 14 09:03:28 BST 2009

On Tue, 2009-07-14 at 08:56 +0100, javadayaz wrote:
> Ok a friend has just lost all her pictures ..she is using a windws
> system. What could she use that is free to recover files from her
> phone?
>

> --
> Javad

If they are on her phone and it has bluetooth then you could use ubuntu
with a bluetooth dongle.

If you mean you need to recover the files from the windows drive to put
on her phone,  try trk.  I a live cd that is developed for fixing
windows systems and includes a file recovery app.
--
Seek That Thy Might Know

http://www.davmor2.co.uk