[ubuntu-uk] Email: default keyring, tray icon

Rowan Berkeley rowan.berkeley at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 12 11:33:23 BST 2009

(1) Logging in manually instead of automatically does not remove the
Evolution prompts to unlock the default keyring. This latter is located
at usr/bin/seahorse, and is really only for OpenPGP and SSH keyring
controls. I do not want to create keyrings, and I would like to know how
to disable the prompts.

(2) Despite trying various tray icon add-ons and plug-ins for both
Evolution and Thunderbird, I cannot get an email tray icon. It looks as
if I accidentally deleted the gnome panel tray icon for email clients
in general,  and I would like to know how to get it back.