[ubuntu-uk] OT: OOo bashing was Word 2002 under Wine?

Scrase, Eddie escrase.uk at Wentworthlabs.com
Fri Jul 10 17:27:25 BST 2009

You might be thinking about Go OO (www.http://go-oo.org/), which seems to work well on a couple of Windows boxes I use.  In fact, I think that I can remember reading somewhere that Ubuntu uses the Go OO code rather than the standard OO code.