[ubuntu-uk] G1 phone plans - WAS: Re: Webcam as a security camera

Colin Murphy Colin at spudulike.me.uk
Wed Jul 8 17:41:10 BST 2009

On Tuesday 07 July 2009 23:10:51 LeeGroups wrote:
d.

> > I think I will have to spend a little more and get a bigger battery, very
> > tempted to go for
> > http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BACY26TMG1-BK
>
> That's expensive, same thing on ebay for less than £9...

Is it?  The Seidio battery has rave reviews and I've seen much criticism of
cheaper offerings.  The 2300 mAh batteries don't seem to have the oomph that
their specs would suggest.  Would you 'trust' a cheap 2850 mAh battery in
your phone.

The Seidio battery is expensive, and with shipping, a third more so again, but
I do think it would complete my G1 nicely.

--
Colin at Spudulike.me.uk
Gotta go, things to be, people to do, and stuff to, err, stuff.