[ubuntu-uk] Google Chrome OS Announced

Bruce Beardall bruce72 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 16:46:24 BST 2009

I think it's still early days for those kinds of concerns. The Chrome OS
will have to face being the new contender for at least a little while, yet.
And like others have said, we want some high profile non-Apple competition
to raise awareness of the choices available. If that is achieved, it'll
change the marketplace anyway and largely make the web browser issue a moot
point.