[ubuntu-uk] G1 phone plans - WAS: Re: Webcam as a security camera

Colin Murphy Colin at spudulike.me.uk
Thu Jul 2 21:25:21 BST 2009

On Thursday 02 July 2009 19:33:09 LeeGroups wrote:
> No ones, complained to me yet... And I use the Last.FM app to stream
> music, it's brilliant,

For me it's mainly the radio.  Beebplayer looks to be the app for me and my
want for Live radio, just as soon as they get it working!

> [...] as long as you've remembered to charge the battery!

Yes, the battery.  A bigger, better battery is on my list of things to get.

Is there some sort of underground apps scene that I should know about, or is
the Android market place the only place?

What are people using to transfer files to/from G1's to desktop machines?  I
know there is an SSH server running in there, but any news on a login
password?

--
Colin at Spudulike.me.uk
Gotta go, things to be, people to do, and stuff to, err, stuff.