[ubuntu-uk] G1 phone plans - WAS: Re: Webcam as a security camera

Colin Murphy Colin at spudulike.me.uk
Thu Jul 2 11:06:23 BST 2009

On Wednesday 01 July 2009 15:03:05 javadayaz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As some of you may know i have an android phone G1 phone. I would like to
> avail the phones unlimited data plan.

Hi Javad,
	I too have a G1, but am currently between phone plans, so I am looking for
guidance.

	Might I ask, what network are you with?  How unlimited is 'unlimited
bandwidth'? Do you stream audio to your phone?

	Thanks in advance for any clues.

--
Colin at Spudulike.me.uk
Gotta go, things to be, people to do, and stuff to, err, stuff.