[ubuntu-uk] Unable to move between desktops....

John jakewc2 at sky.com
Wed Jul 1 16:21:20 BST 2009

Neil Greenwood wrote:
> 2009/7/1 John <jakewc2 at sky.com>:
>
>> Michael G Fletcher wrote:

>>> Hi John, did you manage to get this sorted out?
>>>
>>> ________________________________
>>> Michael Fletcher
>>>
>>> Interested in Linux? Then visit - http://www.ilovemylinux.com
>>> Follow me at - http://twitter.com/big_fletch
>>>

>> Hi Mike,
>>
>> yes, I managed to get it fixed. I forgot to mention that.
>>

> Just out of interest, and in case anyone else has a similar problem:
> what was wrong and how did you solve it?
>
> Cofion,
> Neil.

For some reason, I was looking in the compiz-config settings and noticed
that one of the settings for the desktop was for cube. I have no idea
how that changed, as I dont mess with those settings, I changed it to
desktop wall and it seemed to work. Took me a while going through
things, to find that. Strange thing, I have been having things like that
happen a few times lately, and not sure why.

John