[ubuntu-uk] viso OO.o Draw

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Wed Jul 1 10:23:51 BST 2009

JONATHAN TAYLOR wrote:
> Hi all,
> as a newbie I'm in the process of switching over to Ubuntu,
> and as I run a small business I use MS Visio for my site plans . My
> question is what is the equivalent in Ubuntu?

I have never used visio, however in addition to other suggestions
here, do keep in mind openoffice 'draw'. It is a very capable program.
I used it to plan bathroom and shower rooms easily and after that a
manufacturing drawing of a 2 meter x 2 meter hinged, lockable, welded
iron gate which we then had made and fitted. For thegate I used 1/16th
scale and resolution of .1 mm iirc.
--
alan cocks
Ubuntu user