[ubuntu-uk] So, would you vote for them? (see The Reg)

mac ammonius.grammaticus at gmx.co.uk
Wed Jan 28 18:41:16 GMT 2009

Andrew Oakley wrote:
> mac wrote:
>> http://www.channelregister.co.uk/2009/01/27/tory_linux_push/
>
> I've got quite a few contacts in the Conservative party, so I'll see
> what I can dig out.

It'd be particularly interesting to know whether GNU/Linux in general
and Ubuntu in particular appear in their plans, and what's said about
them.  The Register has updated the article (above), which had said that
the full report was available by e-mail;  it seems  the Conservatives
are not now going to publish their report.  So if you can find out a bit
more, that would be good.

Mac