[ubuntu-uk] Venue for London Bugjam

James Thomas selinium at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 26 10:33:17 GMT 2009

Hi Ciarán,

If you are going to attend the London BugJam could you please update the
wiki page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GlobalBugJam/London
to show you are attending...

There will be a limited number of spaces and I need to know who is going to
be where on both days so that no-one is disappointed and travel in to be
turned away.
Hopefully this will not be the case as I will be doing my best to
accommodate all attendees, but I don't want it to fail because it is over
subscribed!

Cheers

James Thomas
(#ubuntu-uk: selinuxium)