[ubuntu-uk] Broken gpg pipes

Adrian ubuntu-uk.list at just-contact.me.uk
Fri Jan 23 21:42:34 GMT 2009

Thank you Cairan,

That was very informative and I think you have brought me up to speed on
it.

One of the reasons I had issues was because although I could search
people's names I could not find them from their Key ID. Having never
used it before I assume my ignorance to be the fault. This turned out to
be a bug and thankfully Adam Schneider filed it.

Comments were made here

Thank you again,

I hope Seahorse is fixed soon.

Cheers