[ubuntu-uk] Remote support was Sad but true? From the Register

Ian Pascoe softy.lofty.ilp at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 18 10:19:08 GMT 2009

Well, it seems that an acorn has been planted.

I agree that crawling needs to be successfully accomplished before any
walking, and a proof of concept seems to be the order of the day.

If this concept does get raised in the next UK meeting on IRC, can someone
let me have the URL for the conversations afterwards as I personally don't
IRC.

If things go for a positive slant, I'll add something to the UK Ideas page.

Ian