[ubuntu-uk] Hampshire

piskie ubuntu at talktalk.net
Fri Jan 16 11:23:22 GMT 2009

heh - I own neither myself - and as I said "I hasten to add a long time
ago" - a long time before I'd looked at Ubuntu, it was very cliquey and
'if you've not compiled it yourself - we're not interested' - so as a
result neither was I.

I certainly don't feel the same way now and have been happily using
buntu and various other distros for a couple of years and while I've not
been very present on the mailing list - I am on the forums and IRC.

piskie