[ubuntu-uk] graphics problem on Ubuntu 8.04 Dell laptop

Jai Harrison jai at jaiharrison.com
Sat Jan 3 10:47:29 GMT 2009

I have an Inspiron 1525 and have had no problems with it in terms of
graphics. Just some problems using the second earphone slot in
Intrepid due to a bug with something in Ubuntu (don't know if it's
been reported or how to do so as I'm not sure which program has a
problem).

Anyhow, I could test Penguin Planet Racer on it and report back
(bearing in mind I'm using Intrepid and not Hardy) if you'd like.