[ubuntu-uk] OT: Linux Format have the Knoppix 6 cd this month

Rob Beard rob at esdelle.co.uk
Sat Feb 28 18:27:17 GMT 2009

Ken Robson wrote:
> And Poundland have Pqi 1Gb mini usb (they are fingernail sized) sticks
> for sale, these make an ideal emergency Linux to carry around.
> Just confirmed that the Pqi boots fine with Knoppix on it and you have
> 380Mb free for your apps/data.
>
> I was going to use the usb stick for my car mp3 player, but I will get
> another for that.
>
> Ken

Ahh I didn't see any of those in my local Poundland, presumably they'll
get em in eventually though.  Always handy to have a couple of USB
sticks.  In fact I could do with one for Ubuntu 8.04.2, one for Ubuntu
8.10 and one for System Rescue CD (at the moment I have a couple of USB
sticks but I need needing them for other things and keep wiping them and
putting other stuff on em).

Rob