[ubuntu-uk] Router reccomendations

Michael Holloway michael at thedarkwinter.com
Fri Feb 27 17:12:26 GMT 2009

I'm assuming you are talking about a home DSL router?

I always recommend Netgear DG834G
http://www.netgear.co.uk/wireless_adslrouter_dg834g.php

The wireless is 54Mbs, (they do have a 108mbs model too) and its ADSL
(not cable). If that's what you are looking for, then 40 quid or so will
buy you a solid reliable piece of hardware.

I use Netgear hardware at home and in the office, and have never had a
problem...

Cheers,
Michael