[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu comic: Hackett and Bankwell

Simon Wears munkyjunky at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 26 16:53:07 GMT 2009

Its very informative, and I actually learned a bit from it, but it was
far too detailed for me to be able to sit and read happily. If I was
trying to educate my mum on Linux, I may send her to it since my
explanations failed.

Simon Wears
MunkyJunky at Gmail.com | http://MunkyJunky@Gmail.com
MunkyJunky on irc.freenode.net