[ubuntu-uk] OT: Socket A (Athlon XP) motherboard

Tony Travis a.travis at abdn.ac.uk
Wed Feb 25 14:40:32 GMT 2009

Rob Beard wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> This is a long shot but I thought I'd ask anyway.  I'm trying to
> resurrect an old PC which has a faulty motherboard and an Athlon XP
> (1700+ I think) chip in it.  Before I give up and chuck the chip in my
> box of junk, I just wondered if anyone possibly had an old Athlon XP
> board kicking around that they didn't want and would be willing to part
> with either free or cheaply?

Hello, Rob.

I've got one of these that you can have if you pay the postage: Just
reply to me off list, and tell me where you want me to send it to.

Bye,

	Tony.
--
Dr. A.J.Travis, University of Aberdeen, Rowett Institute of Nutrition
and Health, Greenburn Road, Bucksburn, Aberdeen AB21 9SB, Scotland, UK