[ubuntu-uk] A relatively quick £100 for anyone in London who can do this

Christopher Swift Chris at Chrisswift.eu
Tue Feb 24 16:59:06 GMT 2009

Don't worry Rowan, you didn't hurt anyone at London bugjam's feelings, at
least from what I could see anyway! If you had emailed one of us in private,
I and/or others would've happily came around to help you out. Unfortunately
now however I am back in Wales and thus cannot attend London to help fix
things however there are a few Ubuntu-UK users in London on this mailing
list. What I and some others found to be a bit odd was the £100 offer and
hence why I didn't personally persue it any further. Many of us here, from
my past experience, would happily help you out for free as this is what our
understanding of Free Software is supposed to be about, in part, the help &
share with others freely. I'm sure that soon someone many volunteer to help
out who is in London.

With kind regards,
Chris.