[ubuntu-uk] A relatively quick £100 for anyone in London who can do this

Rowan rowan.berkeley at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 24 08:47:32 GMT 2009

I hope I didn't hurt people's feelings by sounding as if I couldn't be
bothered to condescend to come to your Bug Jam. The fact is, although I
am a bit reluctant to mention it, that I am semi-disabled. I mean, I can
walk around like other people, but it hurts. I have sciatica.

Anyway, the offer stands. But it won't be a complete piece of cake,
because I really want anyone who agrees and is able to do this to not
just recompile the driver and install the DKMS, but also to show me how
to use the DKMS in case of future update conflicts, and give the thing a
general once-over to ensure there are no other non-default ubuntu
software modules lurking in there. I have asked the suppliers for this
information, too, so I may be able to cross-check this.