[ubuntu-uk] Advice on backing up Ubuntu machine

doug livesey biot023 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 00:34:08 GMT 2009

Hi -- I've recently switched my main dev machine from OSX to Ubuntu Ibex,
and would like to start implementing a regular backup regimen.
In OSX I used TimeMachine, an excellent app that has saved my arse on more
than one occasion.
I've seen that there are supposed to be equivalents, like FlyBack (which I
haven't managed to get working, yet), but thought a quick straw poll on what
other ubuntu geeks are using could be helpful.
Cheers,
   Doug.