[ubuntu-uk] LUG

hamishw at talktalk.net hamishw at talktalk.net
Mon Feb 23 21:30:23 GMT 2009

Hi
I was wondering if there is a LUG in the North Hampshire area, Farnborough for instance.

I found the Ubuntu UK Community support site via Ubuntu and would like to get more involved, somehow, although not an expert at all. I have been using Ubuntu for a few years (accidentally wiped Win XP off wife's worked laptop whilst playing with Live CD) and am now playing around with gOS.

I saw the IRC link and when I'm not goofing off at work and can access sites that they don't deem to be subversive, I will visit the chat room.

Thanks

Hamish

Hamish Walker