[ubuntu-uk] Remove mouse-click mapping from f11 & f12 on a mac

doug livesey biot023 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 14:58:54 GMT 2009

Hi -- my google-fu is apparently weak!
I've been trying to find out how to handle mouse mapping in Ubuntu, as I
want to remove the mouse middle & right clicks from the f11 and f12 keys.
For some reason, this happens as standard on a mac with ubuntu, but
obviously gets in the way of fullscreen functionality, so I want to change
it.
Can anyone point me at a reasonably detailed guide?
I've found a few things, but they all seem to assume a level of knowledge
that I simply do not possess (it happens often in all areas of my life).
Cheers,
   Doug.