[ubuntu-uk] MBR

Alan James Jenkins alan.james.jenkins at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 14:44:46 GMT 2009

I see no problem with this other than you must make sure you do not
accidentally unplug the USB drive while in use as that may result in
dataloss depending on what you are doing.

Just be careful though and all should be ok.

Home Phone: 01242 676299
iPhone temporary number: 07549956765
Fax: 0871 528 8931