[ubuntu-uk] Bug Jam!

Christopher Swift chris.r.swift at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 19 21:20:30 GMT 2009

If anyone has eeebuntu 2.0 standard and/or nbr (NetBook Remix) that would be
awesome. I'm currently downloading them but I may not finish the torrent in
time for bugjam, if I do however, I'll have the ISOs on my thumb-drive if
anyone wants a copy? If you want a copy and you are in London just lemme
know and I'll prepare the ISOs ready on my thumb-drive for you. I also
obviously have the Ubuntu 8.10 Live-CD i386 ISO if anyone needs a copy of
that too.

Regards,
Chris.