[ubuntu-uk] Hooking up a machine running Ubuntu to a Mark 1, BT HomeHub

Rowan rowan.berkeley at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 19 18:58:18 GMT 2009

"Whereabouts in the UK are you Rowan? Perhaps we can hook you up with
some real-world support which might be faster than lots of to-and-fro
on the mailing list."

That would be splendid, Alan, thank you for the thought. I am in north London. Of course the great advantage of laptops is that one can easily transport them at short notice. I would be delighted to bring it to anyone in London who is prepared to take a look at it for me.