[ubuntu-uk] Hooking up a machine running Ubuntu to a Mark 1, BT HomeHub

Dean Sas dean at deansas.org
Thu Feb 19 14:09:55 GMT 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 05:23, Rowan <rowan.berkeley at googlemail.com> wrote:
> well - thank you for all your advice, gentlemen. I shall get back to you
> as soon as I have digested and applied the apprpriate sections of this:
> https://help.ubuntu.com/
> I realise that it would be impractical to provide a printed user manual
> when Ubuntu is constantly evolving,  but the principle "RTFM" should
> still apply, and all new purchasers or users should be directed
> immediately to that site, if they do not know of it, as I did not.

Some sections (mostly anything without 'community' in the URL) are
included with the install and are accessible by clicking the lifebelt
'help' icon that is on the panel by default.

You can also find help.ubuntu.com linked from the main Ubuntu website
(Click 'support' then 'documentation'), I think it's also linked from
the default browser homepage.

Good luck with your router.

Dean