[ubuntu-uk] Java app (FreeMind) installed through Synaptic -- where is it?

Jacob Williams jacobw.uk at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 19 12:39:48 GMT 2009

Right click the Applications menu, click Edit, click on the sub menu you
want your launcher appear in, click New on the right hand side, fill in the
command section as /usr/bin/freemind and fill the other sections as you
please :)

As far as I know, GNOME-Do gets its list of programs from the applications
menu; maybe someone else can correct me if not.