[ubuntu-uk] Hooking up a machine running Ubuntu to a Mark 1, BT HomeHub

Rowan rowan.berkeley at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 19 05:23:36 GMT 2009

well - thank you for all your advice, gentlemen. I shall get back to you
as soon as I have digested and applied the apprpriate sections of this:
https://help.ubuntu.com/
I realise that it would be impractical to provide a printed user manual
when Ubuntu is constantly evolving,  but the principle "RTFM" should
still apply, and all new purchasers or users should be directed
immediately to that site, if they do not know of it, as I did not.