[ubuntu-uk] Hooking up a machine running Ubuntu to a Mark 1, BT HomeHub

Rowan rowan.berkeley at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 18 18:00:00 GMT 2009

And, if I might just add, this is a singularly inane remark:
"ISP's aren't linux friendly or linux unfriendly; networking is
operating system agnostic."
It should be obvious enough that some ISPs at least claim to be able to
support Linux users, and others do not. The question is, whether any of
the ones that do make this claim are actually reliable.