[ubuntu-uk] Hooking up a machine running Ubuntu to a Mark 1, BT HomeHub

Rowan rowan.berkeley at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 18 16:43:24 GMT 2009

I don't want to sound ungrateful, but I made it clear in my first post
that it didn't just work out of the box like that. You all seem to
assume I haven't even attempted to configure it, but if you read my
first message, I state that I have attempted to connect in the
straighforward way already, and also attempted to use the Network
Connections panel in the computer (which presumably follows a familiar
Ubuntu layout) but I see no Ethernet option there.