[ubuntu-uk] Lightning

George MacLeod bhaltair at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 13:23:06 GMT 2009

An easy way to synchronise multiple calendars is to use the Google Calendar
Provide<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/search?q=provider+for+Google+calendar&cat=all>r
add-on I use this to sunchronise my Thunderbird (lightning) calendar with
Windows Outlook and of course Google. Any changes made to either calendar
are automatically updated in the others. So if you had multiple Lightning
calendars and one Google calendar this should work. Good article on
Lifehacker<http://lifehacker.com/399407/how-to-sync-any-desktop-calendar-with-google-calendar>
.

Seoras