[ubuntu-uk] Installing Orange wireless dongle on Ubuntu 8.10

Rik Boland rik_boland at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 15 01:33:34 GMT 2009

John

I am in the same boat will you please let me how and if you ever get your machine with dongle working.  I want to get rid on landline meaning wireless so the dongle is the only way forward for me

Thanks

Rik

Rik Boland
15 Stanley Place, Lancaster, LA1 5PN      Mobile 07866439588

We need Justice but we also need Grace and Mercy from God to do this.