[ubuntu-uk] A thank you and a quiery....

John jakewc2 at sky.com
Fri Feb 13 11:39:41 GMT 2009

Simon Wears wrote:

> Hi John
>
> Check the Lightening website for a .deb download - .deb files are
> basically installers for Debian based systems (such as Ubuntu). I just
> went on the website to have a look for a link for you, but when I
> click download (even on the linux version) it redirects me to the
> Windows download (currently on a Windows laptop).
>
> Not too sure about the addon though.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Simon Wears
>
> MunkyJunky at Gmail.com | http://MunkyJunky.com

Hi, thank you all for your messages. I have tried everything that you
have posted but when I try install, nothing. I looked in the
Repositories, and Lightening isnt in there, at least I cant find it, so
looked on the site, and that is where it wont install from.

I really need this to work, as I rely on my calendar, my memory is not good.

I will keep trying though.

John