[ubuntu-uk] Rolling back Updates

Rob Beard rob at esdelle.co.uk
Thu Feb 12 19:15:33 GMT 2009

On 12/02/2009 12:31, Chris Weaver wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm working through the rather painful process of moving our radio
> stations (Resonance104.4FM) computers from XP to Ubuntu Intrepid.

<snip>

Hi Chris,

Out of interest are you just moving over some of the PCs (such as Sales,
Admin staff, Presenters e-mail desktops) or the whole lot (such as
Playout systems, News PCs etc)?

I provide IT for a couple of radio stations in the South West and I'm
looking at moving some of their PCs over to Ubuntu but due to the fact
that they use Scoop and Myriad from P-Squared I have a feeling I'll have
to keep some installs of XP.

(I haven't shown them Rivendell yet).

Rob