[ubuntu-uk] Fwd: [Sussex] Tiscali and wireless

Guy Thouret lists at thouret.co.uk
Thu Feb 12 18:04:46 GMT 2009

I think Peter meant that Tiscali support will no longer help you set up
a wireless connection.  I can understand them not supporting setting up
a wireless connection on an unsupported wireless router, but they give
away the Gigaset router to everyone so surely they should be able to set
up a wireless connection on it.

Guy.