[ubuntu-uk] A thank you and a quiery....

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Thu Feb 12 15:05:05 GMT 2009

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 12:58:37PM +0000, John wrote:
> For some reason, I cant seem to install Lightening. I was just
> wondering, if somebody could tell me which installation I need to
> use, plus the add on, Google Calendar Provider, to connect with
> google. Does anybody know what I need?

Lightning is in the repositories so you should be able to install it
from synaptic (or your package manager of choice). It is in universe
which is not enabled by default, more details (and how to enable it)
at:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Repositories/Ubuntu

I'm not sure about the Google calendar provider though.

    Robert